Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Weigh in 4:9

This was a really interesting week.  The past few days have shown me just how much food can affect how I feel and just how fast that can happen.  Today I have a pretty blistering headache, and though I do not know what it is from I am reasonably sure what I ate recently had something to do with it.  I can say with some surety that I am not dehydrated, so at least there is that.  Even with my big cheat day Monday I still had excellent results.  I had an early job interview this morning, so I had to weigh in after eating breakfast, but it was a pretty light meal.  I weighed in at 392.6, which is a drop of 2.4 pounds.  Every week I seem to do just a bit better, and it is definitely the trajectory I want to be on.  The goal for next week is to get into the 380's.  I'd also love to start to see some reduction in clothing sizes.  I think I am close to going down a pants size, so that will be nice when it happens.  One of the benefits of having done this before is that I have an excellent selection of clothing in various sizes, so I won't have to do much shopping, and since I organized it a few months ago I know where all of it is.  It is the little things I guess.

I got some decent exercise this week between a couple walks and a dance call, but I can definitely do more in that area.  Something I have yet to do in all my years trying to be healthier is make exercise an everyday part of my routine.  I want it to be habitual.  I want to notice when I don't do it, and that is going to take practice and repetition.  There is nothing for it but to do it over and over until it is second nature.  That is a path I want to start now.

I feel I have set some good, solid goals this week, and they are things I really think I can accomplish before I head home to Texas for a little bit.  Here's to another good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment