Friday, July 8, 2011

Weigh in 2:24

Holiday weeks are hard.  They are like a minefield of delicious barbecue, beer, and deserts.  I feel I did pretty well this week, and considering I hit the weights a bit more than I had previously I do not mind maintaining.  I have gotten a few comments that I look a bit slimmer, so I will take that to mean that though the scale isn't changing, my body composition is.  That too is a step in the right direction.  Here are the numbers:

Current Weight: 284.4 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: -0.2 lbs
Weight Loss in Year 2: .8 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 155.8 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Chase, while I don't read your blog on a weekly basis, I do check it out every now and then and catch up with your posts. Because I am looking at the long range picture, all I can say is WOW! You are doing great, even with setbacks and plateaus that may be discouraging. Don't let them hold you from your final goal; keep plugging away. I am very, very impressed with your success thus far! Carol

    ReplyDelete