Friday, November 4, 2011

Weigh in 2:41

Oh, Halloween.  Candy and beer.  This could have been SO much worse.

Current Weight: 295.8 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: -0.4 lbs
Weight Loss in Year 2: -10.6 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 144.4 lbs

Hovering.  I have 12 weeks until the start of year 3.  If I can lose 1% a week on average I will be right between 260 and 265.  This is going to take commitment, but even if I do 0.5% a week I am looking at getting back down to 280.  I can do this.

This past week was much better on the actor side.  I had a fantastic audition for a big Equity company in the area.  Stylistically the songs required were WAY out of my comfort zone, and I know 2 years ago I would have just let this audition go by.  I do not know if I will book it, but I do know I did well enough to earn the job, and that is all I can do.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you can do this!! We believe in you. We also know your talent will take you far, just keep growing (talent wise, that is). LYMTA

    ReplyDelete