Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weigh in #42

Sorry the post is so late today, friends, but rehearsal called and I have been out of the house since late this morning.  This post is my 100th on the blog!  I don't know that I have ever been as consistent or diligent at any other project I have set myself, but while the moment to moment choices can be difficult I will never go back to the way I was.  This past week was not particularly great.  I had a pretty indulgent weekend and spent most of the week working that off, but at least I did not gain any weight.  Here are the numbers:

Current Weight: 291 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 0 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 149.2 lbs

I admit that beyond the indulgences I did not take as full advantage of the time off I had this week as I could have, but I did cook more than I have been able to in the past couple of months, and I got in two good walk/workouts.  Once the new day job starts, and we go into tech with the show I can't imagine things will get better, but at least I will have less time in the apartment being tempted by snacks and the television. In the couple days off I have left I plan to get some serious cooking done so I will be able to brown bag to work and eat well even in the time crunch of tech week.  This week I will break 290, so stay tuned for good results next Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment