Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weigh in #43

What a busy week!  Between the show, which officially opens today at 2:30, but we have been previewing since Friday, and the new job, which I have been in training for since Tuesday, I have not had much time for cooking or writing.  Yesterday I had work, a dress rehearsal and a preview, so I did not have time to write anything, but I did weigh myself super early and here are the numbers:

Current Weight: 290 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 1 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 150.2 lbs

Hmm.  Not great, but I did lose some weight.  I have still been snacking a bit more heavily than is prudent, and not always the best things, but I am making the better choice more often, so I am seeing some success.  This week things should normalize a bit in terms of sheer time spent running around, but Thanksgiving is coming, so I will settle for maintenance this week.  I do plan on bringing some healthy, filling options to the Thanksgiving potluck I am going to, including the fall lasagna I posted earlier.  Since I have to be downtown at 5:45am to rehearse for our performance in the Chicago Thanksgiving Parade that morning, I think I will have earned a bit of a cheat meal, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment