Friday, June 3, 2011

Weigh in 2:19

Results were not great this week, but between illness and working through the malaise I have been in I will take anything less than skyrocketing numbers.  Thanks to those of you who posted a bit of support or encouragement and those who offered it in person.  I work very hard sometimes to solve everything myself when putting it out in the world and getting a hand makes it so much easier.  Of course, those who know me are not surprised I did something the hard way.  One variable in the equation of my "case of the twenty-somethings", as Amy aptly put it in last weeks comments, has been solved.  I booked a gig!  Even better, it is one I have been targeting for a few months.  I had wanted to move away from musicals for a bit because I have felt my acting get a bit "hammy", but a well regarded company in town, Circle Theatre, is doing Urinetown, one of my all time favorites and a show I fit into quite well.  I targeted it a few months back and got the role I was gunning for.  Rehearsals don't start for another month+, but it is nice to have a real professionally fulfilling gig to look forward to.  I am working on reorganizing my priorities and devoting my energies in a more healthy way, so I hope to have a nice bounce back in the coming weeks.  Here are the numbers for the past week:

Current Weight: 281.6 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: -.6 lbs
Weight Loss in Year 2: 3.6 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 158.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment