Monday, September 5, 2011

Weigh in 2:32

If I have gotten any lesson from the past few weeks it is that bad habits are a lot easier to slip back into than they were to kick in the first place.  Snacking, sugar, and poor planning have been my downfall over the past few weeks.  Yesterday I once again started calorie tracking so I can at least have a little bit of instant accountability.  I forgot how much easier it was to say no to that extra serving or mindless snack if you have to put it in the log.  With tech starting for my show I do not know how much planning  I will be able to do, but at least I can keep myself on the straight and narrow.  I have not felt well at all over the past few days because of the crappy diet I have been feeding myself for the past couple weeks, and that has to stop.  Here are the numbers, and my commitment this week is that this is as high as it goes.

Current Weight: 291.6 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: -1lbs
Weight Loss in Year 2: -6.4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 148.6 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Chase, we know you can refocus and get back on track..there is nothing wrong with a setback, unless you let the setback win!

    Good luck on the show...am glad mammaw and poppy are going to be able to get up there now that the house has FINALLY closed....at least my blood pressure has gone down!

    luvya...UncleBob

    ReplyDelete