Friday, February 3, 2012

Weigh In 3:1

My awareness has been heightened this week.  I don't think I have made the best choices, and I need to rekick some bad habits, but I made better choices and gave more thought to my work this week.  Here are the numbers

Current Weight: 324.6
Starting Weight: 440.2
Total Weight Loss: 115.6

I have backtracked more than I wanted to admit, but owning that is the first step to doing something about it.  Life gives me enough setbacks without making things harder on myself.  A good example came today.  It is my off day, and a bit too chilly for a long walk outside (or so I thought) so I headed for my building's fitness room.  Both treadmills and the elliptical machine had been broken by one or more of my lovely neighbors.  When I retrieved the jump rope I bought as a back up I dropped it about 5 minutes in and both handles shattered.  Things like this are bound to happen, which reminds me that I have to be as on the ball as I can so that the unexpected does not do more damage than it would otherwise.  As I scrounge for the warmest workout wear I can find to at least get in a bit of a walk I think I will be able to take that lesson to heart

No comments:

Post a Comment