Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Making Strides

The past couple weeks have been a mental struggle.  I want to get back to the mindset that earned me so much success, but I have found it difficult.   A huge step in the right direction happened this weekend.  I left my job and I will not go back.  Between the stress and inconsistent scheduling I could not live a healthy life there.  I hate feeling like a quitter, but I feel so strongly about this.  I cut out a lot of sweets and snacks this week, and today I did a good amount of cooking and prep work that should get me kick started.  I am back over 350, which is not where I want to be.  I don't stand to gain much by worrying over my mistakes, though.  Today was a good day, and when I string good days together I will see results.

1 comment:

  1. We should do dinner one day. Come over, meet the babies and we'll cook a healthy meal!

    ReplyDelete