And here is the new one:
An unfortunate reality is that my current scale is inaccurate in the wrong direction. I opened up the new scale and weighed myself on both and the new scale was 5.4 pounds heavier. I was 384 on the old and 389.4 on the new. Now, I have been weighing myself on the same scale the whole time so this does not change how much I have lost, just where I started and where I am now. I will do a couple more calibrations to get an average difference, and then I will adjust my previous numbers to match. So far I am break even for the week (though I weighed later today than usual), so that should make things a little easier.