Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weigh in #52

No there was no "true" weigh in 51, but I want to keep things on pace.  I have not done well over the past couple of weeks, but I did get some much needed rest and a mental and physical vacation.  The time has now come to recommit and start again as if it is the first time.  Next Sunday will mark exactly one year since weigh in #1.  I have been blogging almost one year now, the 26th will mark that milestone.  This will be a week of hard work.  I have been living for about 2 months in maintenance mode.  I do not know whether this is just a comfortable weight for my body, if I changed so much and took so much for granted that I got off track, or if the winter put me into storage mode, but a new push begins today.  It will be hard to get back into the habit, but I will be logging every single thing I eat from tomorrow onward.  It was easier not to, but the past 2 months have shown me what that gets me.  I am much healthier now, but I am not where I need or want to be.  Here are the numbers, and my jumping off point for the coming year:

Current Weight: 289.2 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: -2.4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 151 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment