Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome Back

Well, its been over a month since my last post.  I think the frustration, burnout (both from work and this process), and restlessness caught up with me.  I needed to behave badly and selfishly for a month or so.  And I certainly did.  Clothes are  bit more snug and the fridge has a conspicuous vacancy in the crisper drawer.  I am back, though.  And I have decided to take a different tack in the coming weeks.  Instead of focusing primarily on weight I will instead set weekly goals.  Should I achieve the goals on a week to week basis the weight should follow.  I will resume weigh ins on the anniversary post in a couple weeks, but I need to get back into some good habits first.  Chicken shit, I know, but whatever gets me back on the horse.  I am lucky to have someone who as agreed to help keep me accountable on a personal basis, so that should help too.  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. And glad that you're moving forward again. It doesn't matter how you move forward, as long as one foot finds its' way in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete