Friday, March 4, 2011

Weigh in 2:6, Keeping Tabs Day 12

First things first.  Last night's calorie total was 2412.

I had a solid week all things considered.  After last week's stupendous results I settled in a bit and had more moderate results.  It being the end of the month things were also much busier at work, so I did not have the time or inclination to exercise much.  I felt good about my food choices, minus a bit of indulgence at the Oscars party I went to.  Once a week is ok though.  Here are the numbers:

Current Weight: 280.8 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 1.8 lbs
Weight Loss in Year 2: 4.4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 159.4 lbs

I am averaging a weight loss of less than a pound a week this year.  The last two weeks have been a good step back into the right habits, but I need to string together a few more to feel like I am back on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment