Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weigh in #35

OK.  This week was nuts.  Rehearsals every night but one.  Opening Friday.  A couple of parties.  A 5k.  My parents visiting.  My results can easily be explained by these things, but I am still disappointed by them.  I was on a pretty good roll early in the week, and then I started backpedaling.  I think it had less to do with food, because I wasn't terrible even if I wasn't always making a very good choice.  I think lack of sleep and a little alcohol combined to soak up water and sabotage my metabolism.  Here are the numbers:

Current Weight: 309 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: -1.2 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 131.2 lbs

Damn.  I was down about 305 mid week, so I am understandably a little disappointed.  I also learned a couple of things.  I relearned the importance of routine for me.  When things started getting busy this week is when I started moving the wrong direction.  The other is that I can still put on weight so easily that I have to stay vigilant.  I am not a big believer in "cheat" meals or days, but this week I had what you may consider one or two.  That was all it took.This pushes back my goals a week or two, but I still look forward to having a little get together to celebrate breaking 300 before this show closes.  I will have my evenings back Monday through Thursday, and I look forward to reestablishing a routine and enjoying a few weeks where I lose 3-4 pounds.  This is another dip on the trampoline week.

Before I go I thought you might like to see a few pictures from the events of the week.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed the last few blog entries but just saw you're almost in the 200s! So exciting!!! That will feel amazing when you hit the 2s in another week or two.

    ReplyDelete