Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Malaise

This will be a quick update and voicing of my frustrations.  I don't feel like I have had a very good week so far.  I went out a couple times and I have not exercised as much as I would like.  I say this to own these choices.  Work has been stressful and long hours and I have not had the mental will to devote energy to making progress.  I think once winter releases her icy grip on Chicago I will get a push in the right direction and get outside a bit more, but I need to work on some better habits.  In particular I need to work on lunch.  I have been eating out far too much.  Not bad stuff, but I could be doing better.  The nature of my job is inconsistent lunch times and quick meals.  It is the kind of thing that I can be a huge challenge.  I need to work on mastering that.  I suppose discussing the roadblocks helps me get a grasp on them, but I am so ready to move forward.  I can feel it coming.  If I cannot have an acting job I need something to keep my mind occupied outside of work.  Mastering myself and putting in the work required to get where I want to go is a good task.

No comments:

Post a Comment