Saturday, April 17, 2010

Weigh in #12

Twelve weigh ins. Eleven weeks worth of work and I am pretty happy with my results.  I had some carryover from last week's light eating and didn't really get back into my usual eating habits until the past day or two.  I am still not being super consistent with my snacks because my work schedule has been a bit odd and I haven't always been hungry.  I am not going to eat a snack just because the clock tells me to, and my metabolism and weight loss do not seem to have been adversely effected.  Here are this week's results:

Current Weight: 381.6 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 4.4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 58.6 lbs

Chugging along.  This week was not nearly as good as last, but I'll take four plus pounds any week.  I didn't have much exercise this week, but I did take a 4 mile walk on Wednesday,  which was a very pleasant experience excepting the blisters I ended up with.  Those were short lived thankfully.

I am really seeing some excellent results in my physical appearance.  My clothes are fitting very loosely and before too long I am going to have to get a new wardrobe.  I am reluctant to get too much, but I am down five or six holes on my belt since the beginning of February.  It is a great problem to have, and I am thinking about going to the big and tall store this afternoon and picking up a couple of items that are a bit small now, but that can serve me for a few months in the interim.  If anybody knows a good seamster/seamstress who will do cheap alterations that could work too.  Since I forgot to take a "before" picture I had to search, but I found a picture that shows some of my body from the first week of my weight loss, so I will put on the same clothes and have an "after" picture to show in the next week.

So much for another week.  Thanks for following and keep checking back.  My next goal is to be down over 65 pounds (I'd like it to be 70) by the 30th, which will be my three month.  Fingers crossed and keep pushing me.

1 comment:

  1. Kicking some major weight loss butt Chase!! I'm so proud of you. You are an inspiration to all of us.

    One thing I've been curious about is how has this been for you mentally? They say that most things are 10% physical and 90% mental. Would you agree with that?

    Best of luck to you this upcoming week! You can do it!!

    - Sara Jo

    ReplyDelete