Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weigh in 2:2

Working on weigh in days makes a timely blog entry difficult.  This week I did have a few setbacks and a few really good points.  I feel like my day to day diet has gotten closer to where it was when I was having consistent success, but being stuck in the house for a few days made good choices that much more difficult.  Access to food, be it good or bad, was too easy, so it was hard to maintain discipline.  With all of that said I still had decent results.  Here are the numbers:

Current Weight: 283.8 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 1.4 lbs
Weight Loss in Year 2: 1.4 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 156.4 lbs

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!No need to get discouraged, as you are doing great!!! Most of us would be excited by following even your low days. LYMTA

    ReplyDelete