Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weigh in #19

Bounce back week.  It wasn't stellar, but results are in line with my expectations.  They had been a little better yesterday, but with my usual day to day fluctuations I came up a little this morning.  I am prepping for an audition as I write, so this post will be short, but I will sum up the week when I return from work tonight.  Here are this week's results.

Current Weight: 355.2 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 4.2 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 85 lbs

That is a nice, round number.  I only have 15 pounds left to reach my 100 pound milepost. I would have to lose 5 pounds a week to hit my goal by my deadline, but with the extra week before the party I should be able to get there before we start celebrating.  I am going to do my best at least.  Everybody who would like an invite please get me your email address.  You can post it here if you are comfortable, or email me at chasemccurdy@gmail.com.  Evites go out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment