Saturday, June 26, 2010

Weigh in #22

Welcome back friends.  This week has been so busy that I haven't had much time to think about the blog, but maybe that is just what the doctor ordered.  The results this week speak for themselves:

Current Weight: 343.2 lbs
Starting Weight: 440.2 lbs
Weight Loss This Week: 5.2 lbs
Weight Loss Total: 97 lbs

Gotta love a +5 week.  I am now three pounds from my 100 pound target.  Today would have been the initial deadline, but circumstances forced me to move it back a week.  I have a hard time being disappointed though.  I am really looking forward to my 100 pound party and now I am almost positive I will hit my goal beforehand.  This week has been a great test for me and I am really happy with the results.  Not just because of the numbers, which are great, but because of how crunched my time was.  The fact that I was able to keep moving in the right direction without devoting as much focus to my journey as I might in another week is very heartening.  I think it shows that my good habits are just that, habits.  They are becoming my default.  Of course I had to make an effort, and I did some smart precooking and shopping this week, but some of the things I did because they had become second nature.  One of the major goals of this whole process has been relearnign how to live in a healthful way and I think this week has been a major step forward.  I will definitely post the minute I hit 100 this week, so stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. We're ready to send up the flares and shouts, and there will be enough of us to make some real noise. K & T and kids + Jude will be here Tuesday.. or maybe even Monday. Tues. nite will be family dinner and I'm afraid there will be no diets at that time. Air Conditioning went out this week, however, so we've been sweating it off... Nothing like our spectacular Chase. LYMTA M&P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud is a word that is getting to be old and inadequate for the cascade of achievment. Holding my breath for three more pounds. Congratulations. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. so impressed and so excited for the century mark. I don't know if you can tell a difference because you look at yourself every day, but its amazing the difference in pictures of before and after already!

    ReplyDelete